Santo Domingo – Dominican Republic
- Built one one-day church (with blocking) in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic through Maranatha Volunteers International
- Conducted a children’s program every evening
- Brought food to a community in need
- Conducted a health clinic where nurses from our group and the local community took blood pressures and educated villagers on health. We also provided reading glasses, toothbrushes and clothing, and educated the village children on hygiene.
- 16 volunteers participated
- Excursions included beach days and snorkelling